Photo
- - - - - 2 replies to this topic

Forum Rules

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 Farseer Ancient One Demi-Mod 5686 posts 0.00 XCB

Farseer

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:23 PM

1. Global Forum Rules apply as normal.

2. All mature works must have a rating. Topics without a rating are considered suitable for anybody thirteen years old or young. If your work contains mature topics such as sex and extreme violence, please put a [Mature] or [R] tag somewhere in your topic title.

3. Do not just say "great fan fic!" or something like that, as that is spam, please tell why you really enjoyed the fic or why you thought it was not that great.

Edited by Setever, 05 December 2014 - 08:39 AM.

#2 LunarNova Retired Administrator Nyoro~n... 2541 posts 1.00 XCB

LunarNova
  • Interests:Smoked cheese. Derp.

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:57 PM

I want to take this time about post bumping and consecutive posts. Sometimes, people don't respond to fics, so when it comes to putting up a new chapter, it ends up being a double post (I remember mine was a triple post).

So about double posting:

Like the Deck Depot, there will be a 72-hour bump period. However, the only acceptable bump is to post a new chapter of your fic. That means that situations like these aren't allowed:
  • Putting up a chapter, then posting "bump" or any kind of spam geared towards generating activity.
  • Posting a chapter, waiting for a response for two hours, getting no response and then posting another chapter.
I repeat, the only acceptable bumping is that of a new chapter and it must be posted at least 72 hours before the previous post was added.

#3 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

Update:

-Made posting restrictions and punishments a bit less harsh and more civil.

Double-Post bump limit has been extended to 72 hours.

Rating System is now a bit more lenient. Failure to include ratings on mature threads may result in a Moderator closing the topic, deleting the topic, forcing a rating on the topic, and/or more severe actions (depending on the severity of the offense).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users