Connection Is Forcefully Rejected.
Posted 04 October 2006 - 03:12 PM
Guests XCBGuest_Master O_*
Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:28 AM
Using mIRC to Log onto #yvd 's Chat because Noob-Irc Is Crap:
1) Turn off the Windows Firewall.
(go to the Start Menu, Settings, Control Panel, Windows Firewall, Off)
2) Find out if you have a router and/or firewalls.
Look at where it says "Firewalls" once the firewalling.com page loads.
Once you find out what your firewalls and/or router are, open TCP ports 6660 - 6667, and 7000 in your router and/or firewalls. If your firewall has an exceptions list instead, make sure to add YVD, noob-irc, and mIRC to that list.
3) Download mIRC at www.mirc.com and install it.
4) Open mIRC and close the menu that pops up.
5) Type /server irc.scrollrack.com and press enter. Once you have connected to the server, type /join #yvd and press enter.
6) To enter #yvd , you must register your nick. To learn how to do this, go here:
IRC Operator TML's Secretary 1,661 posts 52.00 XCB
Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:59 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users