Photo
- - - - - 724 replies to this topic

Xc Writers Guild

• Please log in to reply

#701 Noisey Oldies The Noisiest Man Alive 3220 posts 0.00 XCB

Noisey
  • Location:On my computer listening to music with headphones on.
  • Interests:Yu-gi-oh, writing, guitar, soccer, track + field, music, skiing, playing video games, TV, + earning money.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

I would join this to help spark it's activity yet I find most of my writing comes in random thoughts thrown onto my Blog here on XC. x] Maybe I'll once again start writing on XC for all those to enjoy/hate yet hopefully critique...maybe work to come soon. >.>

This is the most ignored place in Xerocreative. At least we have some decent stories here. We only need to advertise this area, or maybe this site...

#702 Wylde Ancient One Supertramp 4061 posts 9.00 XCB

Wylde
  • Interests:Everything Under The Sun

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:21 AM

Your wish is my command, check Non-YGO Clan area. Time to get this place on it's feet.

#703 V2Blast Ancient One One Pie to Rule Them All 2046 posts 1.00 XCB

V2Blast

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:06 PM

Will there be a party?

#704 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

Will there be a party?

Yeah, we need a Cleric.

#705 DarkBlaze557 Retired Administrator :/ 12822 posts 100.00 XCB

DarkBlaze557

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

Soo, just a little update about my work. The Rise & Fall of an Underdog and the sequel appear to have been purged off of the forum recently. I guess anything dating before Jan 2010 must have been deleted from the forum. :/ That sucks as I put alot of effort into the stories. Anyway, me and a friend have recently began writing "South of Heaven" which is looking to be a deep UK-based novella. The first two chapters are up in the forum now. However, due to my workload at university increasing at a steady pace, it appears that this could be my last active story for XeroCreative :/. Especially seeing as I've grown up alot with this website, and that it's now close to seven and a half years since I registered on this forum.

Oh, look what I found. :)

#706 Celsius Oldies Century Gothic Abuser 3234 posts 0.00 XCB

Celsius
  • Interests:Anything of interest...

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

http://xerocreative....of-an-underdog/

http://xerocreative....the-rocket-kid/

#707 V2Blast Ancient One One Pie to Rule Them All 2046 posts 1.00 XCB

V2Blast

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

Will there be a party?

Yeah, we need a Cleric.

I see what you did there.

#708 Yusuke Urameshi Ancient One Self-Proclaimed Cake Lord 4143 posts 1.00 XCB

Yusuke Urameshi

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

It makes me sad that all the stories with the largest readerships are still the one that have member inserts.

#709 Noisey Oldies The Noisiest Man Alive 3220 posts 0.00 XCB

Noisey
  • Location:On my computer listening to music with headphones on.
  • Interests:Yu-gi-oh, writing, guitar, soccer, track + field, music, skiing, playing video games, TV, + earning money.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

It makes me sad that all the stories with the largest readerships are still the one that have member inserts.

I know, I know. Once I get my new laptop, I will write so much more.

#710 Wylde Ancient One Supertramp 4061 posts 9.00 XCB

Wylde

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Why is this dead? I remember ages ago when me, Draigon, Knowbie, and Mana (I think that was all) pushed for the creation of this and to keep it alive and thriving...why are we not bouncing ideas from one another? Not discussing possible story plots and character developments? Why aren't we showing unfinished poems that need that extra bit of help to make it just right? I admit, I haven't posted my work here in ages. I've found myself having little time to even come to this site let alone this thread. Writers shall write, even if it is garbage or makes no sense. You write and write and write some more until finally something clicks. We need our faceless readers out there to critique our work and inspire us to improve our skills. I know everyone on this site has an incredible imagination. Why else did we join a site about monsters battling each other? Each and every one of us has a voice that should be heard. I figure I'll begin to post my work on here and even read what others have done and give an honest critique to help better the writer.

/end "inspirational" speech

#711 Trapped inSanity Oldies "Don't let your education inhibit your learning." 4772 posts 0.00 XCB

Trapped inSanity

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

i miss the poetry section, though i guess it's dead....maybe i'll come up with a story though fanfiction just ain't my thing

#712 Wylde Ancient One Supertramp 4061 posts 9.00 XCB

Wylde

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

Poetry section isn't dead, just combined with everything else.

#713 Trapped inSanity Oldies "Don't let your education inhibit your learning." 4772 posts 0.00 XCB

Trapped inSanity

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

no....its definitely dead

#714 Wylde Ancient One Supertramp 4061 posts 9.00 XCB

Wylde

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

I really do appreciate that and I'm glad you're back here, been far too long. As for Yusuke, he's not allowed to talk until he gets his stories back on here for everyone, or me, to read.

As for the poetry side of things here I was wondering if people would be interested in a Poem of the Week or Poem of the Month contest and if people would be interested in a Short Story of the Month contest. All of this has been asked before by Mana but I just want to see if there truly will be participation. Not to mention I want to know if it would be easier on everyone for a Poem of the Month rather then each week. Now to just see if people will look here and take notice. x]

#715 Yusuke Urameshi Ancient One Self-Proclaimed Cake Lord 4143 posts 1.00 XCB

Yusuke Urameshi

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

I really do appreciate that and I'm glad you're back here, been far too long. As for Yusuke, he's not allowed to talk until he gets his stories back on here for everyone, or me, to read.

ONE YEAR LATER

I'm not sure which ones you mean, but all my 10 year-old fanfics are on fanfiction.net. http://www.fanfictio...7/Silvite-Reign

Let me know if 14 year-old Yusuke's writing abilities match up to your nostalgia goggles! (I'm not going to read them--genuinely afraid of the cringe)

#716 Yusuke Urameshi Ancient One Self-Proclaimed Cake Lord 4143 posts 1.00 XCB

Yusuke Urameshi

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

I actually really like Eternal Bemusement as a concept, but I have a Billy Joel experience with it where I don't feel I'm skilled enough to execute it properly.

Maybe if I replay Skies like I keep telling myself I will I'll write the fabled Chapter 9. I honestly never planned anything past Ramirez arrives in Valua so it could go anywhere!

#717 Draigon Ancient One xbox gamertag: MixedBerries 2829 posts 15.00 XCB

Draigon
  • Interests:Writing, reading, singing, pretending I can dance... Actually, pretending I can sing too ha-ha!

twitter is @stormydawn@ :)

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:08 PM

--Sigh-- I sure do miss this creative area. The fanfics here were wonderful. I haven't written fanfics in a while, I should get back into that. I'm onto novels now though, trying to get published. I miss Freeza, he had one hell of a Naruto fanfic... I'm glad this part of the forum survived. <3

#718 Knowbie Ancient One Pro Orthodoxy 4066 posts 17.00 XCB

Knowbie

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:11 PM

That sort of nostalgia can be unnerving, but I too miss some of the names that haunted this place.   

#719 Draigon Ancient One xbox gamertag: MixedBerries 2829 posts 15.00 XCB

Draigon
  • Interests:Writing, reading, singing, pretending I can dance... Actually, pretending I can sing too ha-ha!

twitter is @stormydawn@ :)

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:27 PM

Lol. Hey Knowbie.

#720 Emma Team XC TML's Secretary 1713 posts 72.00 XCB

Emma

Posted 15 February 2016 - 12:05 AM

If you're going to write fanfics or novels, I'd love to read them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users