* * * * * 5 votes 4741 replies to this topic

Create-A-Card Thread

• Please log in to reply

#4741 RiverShock Ancient One XC's Official Setmaker 4597 posts 86.00 XCB

RiverShock

Posted 22 August 2022 - 07:58 AM

To be fair, I was more indifferent to them, I just felt like seeing if anyone else wanted to contribute. I don't really want this thread to be the same couple of people alternating is all, lol.

Nervous Breakdown

Trap

(This card is always treated as a "World Legacy" card.) Target any number of face-down Defense Position monsters you control; change them to face-up Defense Position, and if you do, destroy face-up cards on the field equal to the number of "Krawler" monsters flipped face-up by this effect. You can only activate 1 "Nervous Breakdown" per turn.

Three Men Walk Into a Bar

Spell

If your opponent controls exactly 3 monsters: You can add 3 Level 4 or lower Warrior Normal Monsters from your Deck to your hand then, immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon one of them, also you cannot Summon Effect Monsters until the end of your next turn. You can only activate 1 "Three Men Walk Into a Bar" per turn.

The Benefits of Envy

Spell/Quick-Play

If your opponent draws a card(s) by their card's effect and has at least 2 more cards in their hand than you do: Gain 2000 LP, then add 1 random card from your opponent's hand to your hand.

NC: 

Falling Dragon

Temporary Alert Beacon

Right to Rites

#4742 n00bdragon Team XC Alignment: Lawful Cynical 3163 posts 17.00 XCB

n00bdragon
  • Interests:Japan is not a cool country.

Posted 22 August 2022 - 11:49 AM

I'm gonna bump because I don't think anyone liked my NC's lol

To be fair, I was more indifferent to them, I just felt like seeing if anyone else wanted to contribute. I don't really want this thread to be the same couple of people alternating is all, lol.

Same. I just didn't want it to get too circular.

Falling Dragon

DARK

6 star

Dragon/Effect: You can Special Summon this monster from your hand by discarding two Dragon-type monster cards. When this monster is summoned, put four Spell Counters on it. This monster gains 1000 ATK / DEF for each Spell Counter on it. Whenever this monster attacks or is attacked, remove a Spell Counter from it. If you cannot, destroy this card. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to put a Spell Counter on a Falling Dragon you control.

0/0

Temporary Alert Beacon

Trap Card

Declare 1 card name. If the declared card is in your opponent's Deck, banish all copies of that card from their Deck until their third Standby Phase after activation, then shuffle them back into your opponent's Deck.

Right to Rites

Spell Card - Continuous

Discard a Spell Card from your hand to search your Deck or Graveyard for a Ritual Spell Card and add it to your hand. You may only use this effect of Right to Rites once per turn. Whenever you Ritual Summon a monster from your hand using a Ritual Spell Card, draw a card.

NC:

Black Lotus

Ancestral Recall

Dork Magician

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users