Create-a-Card Competition

• Please log in to reply

#181 Ultros Ancient One Thinks he's funny. 828 posts 0.00 XCB

Ultros

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:53 PM

Okay, here we go.

The Hatchet Warrior
Creature - Spirit (1/2, white)
At the beginning of each opponent's combat phase, put a improbability counter on ~this~. If ~this~ has 1 improbability counter on it, flip it.
Pay 2 life, Discard a card: tap target Soldier and regenerate those permanents
- - - - -
Legendary Creature - Spirit (2/1, white)
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, each player may search his or her library for a Equipment card, reveal it, and put it into his or her hand. If that player does so, shuffle that library afterwards

I just think a soldier and Blacksmith type fit the effects better...

I made it 3 counters till flip because, even though both players search for equips you would have built your deck up with Equips such as Heart Seeker,Swords of L&S and F&I,etc and its highly abuseable

Wy Xu,The Apprentice
Creature - Soldier
1/2
3WW
At the beginning of each opponent's combat phase, put a improbability counter on ~this~. If ~this~ has 3 improbability counter on it, flip it.
Pay 2 life, Discard a card: tap target Soldier and Regenerate Target creature .
Return all non creature permenants that where sent to the graveyard from play this turn to play.
- - - - -
Rax of the Forge
Legendary Creature - Blacksmith
4/3
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, each player may search his or her library for a Equipment card, reveal it, and put it into his or her hand. If that player does so, shuffle that library afterwards

Not bad. I like how you made it a Soldier so that the unflipped side's second ability will always have a soldier to target, and changing one counter to three also works well. I think you cost it a couple mana more than you needed to, however. I'm also baffled by the Second Sunrise-ish ability that you seem to have added. As a last point, giving the non-legendary, unflipped form a specific name like Wy Xu doesn't make much sense.

Pete278
Demonic Dragon of Destiny
3RRB
Creature - Demon Dragon
Flying
If ~this~ would deal combat damage, that damage is dealt to target player with greater than or equal to X life, where X is the number of creature types among creatures you control instead
RRRRR: Unless target opponent pays RR, ~this~ deals X damage divded among any number of target creatures or players as you choose, where X is the number of basic lands you control and ~this~ deals 7 damage to all players with not equal to Y life, where Y is the number of cards you have in hand. When a creature damaged this way is put into a graveyard from play this turn, return it to play under your control.
5/6

Like? I found it's rather large textness amusing.

EDIT: Righto, here the original is. Lucky I had it saved.

Creature - Dragon (red 1/3)
If ~this~ would deal combat damage, that damage is dealt to target player with greater than or equal to X life, where X is the number of creature types among creatures you control instead
RRRRR: unless target opponent pays RR, ~this~ deals X damage to any number of target players , where X is the number of basic lands you control and ~this~ deals 7 damage to all players with not equal to Y life, where Y is the number of cards you have in hand. When a creature damaged this way is put into a graveyard from play this turn, return it to play under your control.

Righto, I added black because I thought the reanimation seemed like it would fit better if it had black in it too. I also edited the second ability to damage creatures too, because it didn't make much sense without that. And I made it slightly stronger, because I didn't think it was really big enough to be a dragon.

Oh, that crazy generator. Two X's and a Y. I think you could have done much more than you did when editing this one. You left the abilities almost entirely unchanged, when they were the part of this card that really needed cleaning up.

j3tm@verick
original:
Legendary Creature - Human (1/1, red)
Whenever ~this~ deals combat damage to a creature, ~this~ deals 4 damage to all creatures and players
defender
T: ~this~ deals 4 damage to target creature. This damage can't be prevented. and ~this~ deals 2 damage to that creature

some kind of a wierd thing at the end... but we can edit anyway... so...

edited:

Epyion, the Twin Recoil
3RR
Legendary Creature - Human Berserker

Double Strike
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a creature, ~ deals 1 damage to all creatures and players.
T: ~ deals 2 damage to target creature. That damage can't be prevented. Then ~ deals 2 damage to that same creature.

Double-Edge, Friendly Fire, Twin Recoil, heck I've been named a lot of things.

1/3

edited notes:
- removed defender because a pinging wall doesn't sound right... even for Stinging Barrier..., Double Strike seemed logical for the last ability though
- deal damage to a creature, deal damage to each other creature and player is a good idea... but 4 is kinda big...
- Tap, deal 4, which can't be prevented, then 2, which CAN be prevented is unique... I like it, but I want to balance it... 2 can't be prevented, 2 can then.
- had to up the toughness by 3 so he can survive even with just 1 toughness due to his own ability.
- cost seems reasonable enough.
- Berserker seems kinda reasonable too

Well done. You saw the merit that both of the abilities that you kept had, and altered them to make it look printable. Double strike was a fine addition as well. The flavour text is nothing to write home about, but that's really the only bad thing I can say about this.

n00bdragon
Creature - Goblin (3/1, red)
When ~this~ comes into play, ~this~ deals 5 damage to up to 3 target creatures. Creatures damaged this way can't be regenerated.
Whenever ~this~ blocks, ~this~ deals 6 damage to two target creatures. Creatures damaged this way can't be regenerated.
All permanents you control gain ''At the beginning of your upkeep, unless target opponent sacrifices a permanent, attach target Equipment to target creature with toughness greater than 4. (Control of that Equipment doesn't change.)''
At the beginning of each opponent's main phase, two target facedown creatures with power or toughness less than 2 get +2/+0 until end of turn
Whenever one or more creatures blocks a creature, ~this~ deals 4 damage to two target creatures or players. This damage can't be prevented or redirected.

Wow...that's just a mound of text. So I'll start cutting it up into something less powerful.

Ngarrak's Lost Battalion
3RR
Creature - Goblin Army
When [Cardname] comes into play it deals 2 damage to target creature.
When [Cardname] blocks deal X damage to target player where X is the amount of damage [Cardname] recieved.
0 ; [Cardname] gets +2/-2 till the end of turn. Play this ability only once per turn.

Once they realized there was no way out the timid goblins of Alhaless were siezed not with fear, but with a fury and spirit that made the stones rumble beneath their roar.
4/2

I'm afraid I can't really judge this properly, since you didn't include any explanation for your changes. You changed quite a bit, and the final card isn't bad (apart from the strange last ability), but I'm more interested in the changes that people made this round, rather than the finished product.

vORtECh
Creature - Goblin (1/3, red)
All creatures get +X/+0, where X is the amount of life any player has.
------

Firstly, I'll give him/it a name. How about. making him legendary as well?

------
Krezat, Goblin Chieftan
Legendary Creature - Goblin Berzerker
1/3
All creatures get +X/+0, where X is the amount of life any player has.
------

Now, the ability isn't "red" enough, so I'll change that as well. And, I'll add a second one as well.

------
Krezat, Goblin Chieftan RRR
1/3
Red creatures you control get +X/+0, where X is the amount of red creatures you control.
Red creatures get “At the end of your turn, sacrifice this creature unless it attacked this turn.”
------

Oh, flavortext would be nice too.

------
Krezat, Goblin Chieftan RRR
1/3
Red creatures you control have “At the end of your turn, sacrifice this creature unless it attacked this turn.” and +X/+0, where X is the amount of red creatures you control.

"I miss the old days, when goblins used to get bored of fighting after an hour." - Augrus Kos[/quote]

Well, I could have done with more detailed explanations, but whatever. I like the direction that you took this in. Just a few little red guys can get pretty scary with Krezat out. I'm not sure if you realised that he'll end up sacrificed to his own ability at the end of the turn you play him, but even with that drawback, it's still a strong card, as it gives your army a huge boost for one turn. And finally, the flavour text is very good (I'll ignore the misspelling of Argus' name.)

Rayne AvenWell, I got some pretty stupid ones. I got an artifact that couldn't be the target of creature spells, a human goblin, and a card that allowed target legendary creature to be played anytime you could play an instant. Eventually, though, I found one I liked.

Hee hee. Isn't the generator fun?

Creature - Soldier (1/3, white)
At the beginning of each player's main phase, tap any number of target Soldiers and Return target artifact card from your graveyard to hand
Whenever ~this~ is returned to its owner's hand, target opponent may pay W. If that player doesn't, each player may return a card from his or her graveyard to play

Here's the edited version:

Garion, Arsenal Guard
2WW
Legendary Creature -- Human Soldier
1/3

At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player may return an artifact card from his or her graveyard to his or her hand.

Whenever, Garion is returned to its owner's hand, an opponent may pay 2. If an opponent does not, return target artifact from your graveyard to play.

"The arsenal's trash becomes his treasure."

Changes:

I changed it to a legendary creature because multiples of these would be insane. I changed main phase to upkeep because that's when most of that kind of stuff is done. The ability to tap down soldiers is kind of stupid, so I took it out. I changed "target" to "an" making it so that it would be more fair, especially in multiplayer. Finally, I changed the W cost to 2, so that it's almost as hard to stop, but the oponent doesn't need to be paying white mana to stop it. I added flavor text, as well. I thought it would fit.

That's pretty good. Although I don't think that it would be as dangerous in multiples as you say, his abilities still feel like something that belongs on a legend. Changing the effect to be symmetrical was a good choice, and removing the W from the second ability also makes sense (it has been a while since they've made cards where your opponent needs a specific colour of mana to stop an ability, after all). The flavour text is good, too.

EarthsVisitor
ORIGINAL

Creature - Human (2/1, black)
Whenever ~this~ regenerates, destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated.
fear
Whenever a creature regenerates, you may Discard a land card. If you do, sacrifice any number of permanents. that many enchantments gain ''protection from nonlegendary black creatures'' until end of turn
3: up to 5 target blue creatures get -4/-4 until end of turn

Wtf mate?
Okay Let us see.

----------------------------------------------
First Revision

Creature - Human
Fear
Whenever ~this~ regenerates, destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated.

Edits: Got rid of the last 2 effect. The first one was so stupid I just had to get rid of it, especially for 2/1 black creatyure with fear. I also got rid of the 2nd effect, because it doesn't go with the flow of the rest of the card. Made target creature instead of all creatures, that would be a bit powerful and shouldn't go in a more Weenish card. Moved Fear up.

------------------------------------------------
Final Revision!

Straying Avenger
2B
Creature - Human
Fear
Whenever Straying Avenger regenerates, destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated.
1BB: Regenerate Straying Avenger.
2/1

"It is in dying that we are born to eternal life." - St. Francis of Assissi

Edits: Added a Mana Cost, I think 2B is reasonable. Also have it regenerate, because otherwise it sucks unless you stock up on Gaze of Gorgon or something. Also added a Name. All done. Oh, and Flavor Textizzle.

Very cool. This looks quite printable. You did well in removing the two abilities that didn't really fit, and costed it remarkably well. Adding regeneration was a must. I love how it can only regenerate if there's another creature to die in its stead (or else it would be forced to kill itself.) Something tells me that St. Francis wouldn't appreciate being quoted on a card that kills things when it saves itself, though.

darkzero3
Instant (white)
target opponent may return any number of cards from his or her graveyard to play

I made it so its not cheap as hell.

Holy Resurection
8WW
Instant - Arcane
target player may return any number of creatures from his or her graveyard.

Flavor Text : When monks pray, they pray for the good of man.

I made it like this so you could chose to give you can get field advantage.

Okay, so it's a one-sided Living Death type spell. It would probably fit better in Black, and could stand to cost a couple of mana less. You also made it Arcane for no apparant reason, and flavour text is rather blah. Not a horrible entry, but not a remarkable one, either.

Dr. Tom
Enchantment (red)
Discard a card: destroy target artifact and add 3 to your mana pool
Pay 1 life, Sacrifice a land: target opponent reveals cards from the top of his or her library until that player reveals a sorcery card. If that player does, that player puts that card into hand and put the rest into his or her graveyard. If that player doesn't, that player shuffles the revealed cards into his or her library.

The first ability is very powerful. I know Red is supposed to be the color of "fast mana" now, but adding 3 mana without a real investment is just crazy. The second ability's cost doesn't feel very Red to me, so we'll have to do some work there, too. It also seems like Red should be doing the searching for sorceries (Burning Wish is ample precedent), so that'll need to be fixed. Sacrificing more than just a land for the cost is probably a worthwhile addition, also.

The finished product:

The Philosophy of Fire
Enchantment
2RR

(1), discard a card: Destroy target artifact. Add RR to your mana pool.
Sacrifice a land, discard a card: Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a sorcery card. If you do, put that card into your hand and the rest of the cards into your graveyard. If you don't, shuffle the revealed cards into your library. PLay this ability only when you could play a sorcery.

Giving the first ability a cost was essential. It still nets you a mana, but just one each time, and it's limited by the number of cards in your hand, and the number of artifacts which can be targeted. Discarding a card as another part of the cost for the second ability is a fair addition, and is supported by the Wild Research precedent. I also think it's important to restrict the ability to being played only when you can play a sorcery to avoid someone turning a critter that's about to die in combat into Fireball.

I like the changes you made for both abilities here. The first one was very neat to begin with, and you did well in making it more reasonable. The second one definitely needed to require a discard, since otherwise you can just sac your lands for a fistful of burn. I'm wondering where you got the part about sacrificing creatures that was in your comment, though. You named and costed it well, but I think you could have managed to add a short line of flavour text. All in all, this card is a success.

MilleniumkeyI got a card that flips when you control no tapped libraries.

Yeah, when Alex added libraries as possible targets for generated cards, it was just hilarious. I've seen auras with 'Enchant library', something they haven't even done in a Un-set yet.

Enchantment (blue)
When ~this~ is put into a graveyard from play, target player puts 3 2/3 green Bird creature tokens with flying into play

Aviary of Babylon
Enchantment - 2GG
When ~this~ is put into a graveyard from play, target player puts 3 2/3 green Bird creature tokens with flying into play tapped.

A blue card creating green tokens would make no sense. I made it cost four mana and made the cretures come into play tapped because making three 2/3 fliers is quite a powerful effect.

The cost looks fine, although I think the card needs to be part blue, since green almost never gets flyers. Making the tokens come into play tapped really doesn't matter all that much; finding a way to sacrifice or destroy the enchantment is a challenge in itself. The name is okay, but there was certainly room for flavour text in there. Although it's a decent card, there were better entries, especially considering how little this one changed from its generated text.

Whew, there were a lot of entries this time around. I'm going to go with EarthsVisitor's Straying Avenger for this one. Good job, everybody.

Edited by Ultros, 09 January 2006 - 03:06 PM.

#182 EarthsVisitor Ancient One A3rith is t3h s3xy 2052 posts 1.00 XCB

EarthsVisitor

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:08 PM

Okie Dokie, Thanks alot Ultros, that was an awesome idea for a round you had there.

Anyways, time for the next round.

I want you to make a card that creates a combo with a card in a set already made. Make sure you mention the card your card combos with in your entry.

For example.

Ant Invasion
2WW
Sorcery
Put ten 1/1 white ant token creatures into play. These creatures cannot block, attack or be the target of spells or abilities. At the end of your turn sacrifice all ants in play.

Dryad's Caress, other cards that say "for each creature you control" and more. I bet this can be abused and extremely broken with another card in a different set.

Anyways, off you go.

Edited by EarthsVisitor, 09 January 2006 - 04:10 PM.

#183 J3tricson Ancient One Sir Post-a-lot 364 posts 0.00 XCB

J3tricson

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:28 PM

seems simple enough.

Mind Deteriorate
2BB
Instant

Target player discards his/her hand unless he/she pays 2 life for each card he/she wishes to keep.

"The more knowledge you have stored up, the greater the chance it'll slip away."

Combo: Black Vice, pumpable cards in saviors of kamigawa

Edited by j3tm@verick, 12 January 2006 - 09:18 AM.

#184 The Hatchet Warrior Ancient One ~The Debate Forum~ 1785 posts 0.00 XCB

The Hatchet Warrior

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:41 PM

Rise of the Necromancer
6BB
Enchantment

~This~ card is uneffected by Spells and Abilitys.

When a card in the graveyard is Removed from Play, Put back into play,or put into hand....

If it is a Sorcery or instant destroy all creatures in play.

If it is a creature put a "Undead Token with x/y into play where x is the creatures Strength plus his converted mana cost and y is the creatures toughness and converted mana cost."

During your opponent's upkeep your opponent must remove a card in his graveyard from play.

(Combos with Any and all graveyard recursion or remove)

Edited by The Hatchet Warrior, 11 January 2006 - 03:39 PM.

#185 n00bdragon Team XC Alignment: Lawful Cynical 3154 posts 17.00 XCB

n00bdragon
  • Interests:Japan is not a cool country.

Posted 09 January 2006 - 09:46 PM

Card to be comboed with
Sage Aven
3U
Creature - Bird Wizard
Flying
When Sage Aven comes into play look at the top four cards of your library, then put them back in any order.
1/3

My entry
Windrider Spy
1UU
Creature - Bird Ninja
Flying
Ninjitsu 1U
When Windrider Spy deals combat damage to a player declare a color and pick up a card from the top of your library. If the picked up card is of the declared color add the card to your hand, if not discard it to the Graveyard.
UU : Return Windrider Spy to its owner's hand and put a Bird from your hand with coverted mana cost 4 or less into play.
It was unquestionable who he was working against. But it was never figured out exactly who he was working for.
2/1

Edited by n00bdragon, 10 January 2006 - 09:06 PM.

#186 Guest_Pete278_* Guests XCB

Guest_Pete278_*

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:13 AM

Mutation Generator
Artifact
When this comes into play, choose a creature type.
When a creature not of the chosen type is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 black Mutant into play.

EDIT: Combos with Yukora :D. And Mistform Ultimus doesn't like this card either.

Edited by Pete278, 11 January 2006 - 09:52 PM.

#187 Guest_vORtECh_* Guests XCB

Guest_vORtECh_*

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:59 PM

Psst!
Wot does it combo with?

#188 Guest_Rayne Aven_* Guests XCB

Guest_Rayne Aven_*

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:27 PM

Yay! Combos! My favorite:

Generosity
2WW
Enchantment

You may equip your opponent's creatures.

"Are you sure this isn't a trap? Let's poke it to find out." Gruul Goblin Warrior

Combo: Generosity + Horobi, Death's Wail/Cowardice + Shuko/Lightning Greaves/Grifting Gear

Psst!
Wot does it combo with?

Not Mistform Ultimus.

Edited by Rayne Aven, 11 January 2006 - 03:28 PM.

#189 Guest_vORtECh_* Guests XCB

Guest_vORtECh_*

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:41 PM

Masuhauke, the Shadowed One 1WB
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor
0/4
[Cardname] can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.
Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you by sources you control. (Loss of life isn't damage.)
During your upkeep, discard a card at random or lose 4 life.

"Yes, of course."

Combos with, or should combo with: Painlands, Zo-Zu the Punisher, Juzam Djiin, Sell-Sword Brute ect.

Masuhauke (Mat-su-ha-ke) is a Rasputin-ish figure, he will tell you what you want to know. Should the occasional grain of truth come from his lips, it will likely be what he wants you to know. If you persist in trying to know the truth, he will punish you in the long run. Overall, a very creepy dude, and a definite Johnny card.

[EDIT] Reduced casting cost by 1 and replaced defender with Troll Asteitic ablility.

Edited by vORtECh, 14 January 2006 - 11:40 AM.

#190 Guest_Rayne Aven_* Guests XCB

Guest_Rayne Aven_*

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:45 PM

Like you said, life loss isn't damage, so why does it combo with Seizan?

In addition, sacrificing a land isn't damage, so why does it combo with Sell-Sword Brute?

#191 EarthsVisitor Ancient One A3rith is t3h s3xy 2052 posts 1.00 XCB

EarthsVisitor

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:42 PM

Sell-Sword deals 2 damage to you. Not make you sacrifice a land. That would be Akki-Blizzard Herder. Anyways, I'm gonna wait until tomorrow, then judge the cards. :)

#192 Guest_vORtECh_* Guests XCB

Guest_vORtECh_*

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:40 AM

It doesn't combo with Seizan, my bad.

It's not as broken as I wanted it to be! WAHHH!!

#193 Guest_Rayne Aven_* Guests XCB

Guest_Rayne Aven_*

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:00 PM

Wouldn't Light of Sanction be (almost) the same thing as your card, v0RtECH?

#194 Guest_Dr. Tom_* Guests XCB

Guest_Dr. Tom_*

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:16 PM

Cards to combo with: Mind's Desire, Tendrils of Agony, Brain Freeze, or any good storm card, capitalizing on the gobs of mana such decks tend to generate.

Consider the Options
Instant
U
Look at the top card of your library.
When ~ is put into a graveyard, you may return it to your hand.

#195 Guest_vORtECh_* Guests XCB

Guest_vORtECh_*

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:08 AM

Wouldn't Light of Sanction be (almost) the same thing as your card, v0RtECH?

Yes, but this protects you from damaging sources you control. LiS protects your creatures from damaging sources you control.

Slight difference there. And you can call me VT if you don't want to work out how my name's spelled.

#196 EarthsVisitor Ancient One A3rith is t3h s3xy 2052 posts 1.00 XCB

EarthsVisitor

Posted 15 January 2006 - 01:26 PM

Well, I'll right the personal ratings some other day, but I am busy, so I'll just say the Contendors and winners.

In 3rd Place with Windrider Spy was n00bDragon

In 2nd Place with Mind Deterioate was jt3m!

and In 1st Place was RAYNE AVEN with Generosity.

#197 Guest_Rayne Aven_* Guests XCB

Guest_Rayne Aven_*

Posted 16 January 2006 - 12:51 PM

Awesome!

Criteria time:

I hope you don't mind making multiple cards; it really isn't that much.

In Dissension there are 3 guilds:

Azorius Senate: W/U

Finally, we have the Azorius Senate. Cold and calculating, they create the laws in Ravnica. Their bureaucracy is designed to keep the status quo as strong as possible. Its leader, Grand Arbiter Augustin, believes that change only brings chaos and trouble. In his arrogance, he has decided that the best way to serve Ravnica is to keep everyone else from acting in any way, shape, or form. Unfortunately, the Azorius have the magic and muscle to back it up.

Simic Combine: U/G

The Simic Combine were originally charged with preserving what was left of nature, but the march of civilization overcame even their immense power. Thus the guild has turned itself towards another goal: not only reviving nature, but improving what's left of it. They continually tinker with the very fabric of life itself, coming up with new lifeforms, strong yet hideous, parodies of existing beings. Momir Vig, the elvish biomancer who leads their efforts, is cool and distant, yet intense in his research, just like the rest of his guild.

Cult of Rakdos: R/B

Next is the Cult of Rakdos, named after its demon leader. They are completely self-absorbed, out only for a good time. However, their idea of a "good time" usually involves murder and mayhem – the more bloody and depraved, the better. The cult would love to rule Ravnica and turn it into one big slaughter-fest, but to them, it's the process of random death and destruction that is fulfilling, not the goal. Fortunately for the Rakdos, their interest in the dark art of death has made them into top-notch mercenaries and assassins, which the other guilds are more than happy to take advantage of.

So, there you have it. That's the flavor of the Dissension Guilds.

Your mission is to choose one of the guilds from Dissension and create the common hybrid, the guildmage (uncommon), and the rare hybrid.

The common has one hybrid sign. The rare must have at least 2. Here's the requirements for guildmages:

Here's what each guildmage must do. One, it must cost two (and exactly two) hybrid mana of the relevant colors. Second, it is a 2/2. Third, the creature will have exactly two activated abilities with equal cost except one uses the first color while the other uses the second color. Fourth, the two abilities have to capture the essence of the guild. And fifth, these two abilities must connect aesthetically.

Let's see those Hybrids!

Edited by Rayne Aven, 16 January 2006 - 12:52 PM.

#198 EarthsVisitor Ancient One A3rith is t3h s3xy 2052 posts 1.00 XCB

EarthsVisitor

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:53 PM

Rakados' Fury (common)
R/B
Deal 3 damage to target creature.

Rakados Guildmage
R/B R/B
Creature - Goblin Shaman
3R: Deal one damage to target creature.
3B: Remove target creature card in a graveyard from the game.

Haunting Past (rare)
2 R/B R/B
Enchantment
Whenever a creature goes to the graveyard, that creature deals 2 damage to it's controller.

#199 Guest_Pete278_* Guests XCB

Guest_Pete278_*

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:18 PM

I'm not going to let the Rakdos be insulted by that, so:

Wrath of Rakdos (Rare)
4 R/B R/B
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated. Wrath of Rakdos deals 5 damage to all players

Rakdos Guildmage
R/B R/B
Creature -- Human Demon Wizard (yay! Half-Demons!)
4R: Put a creature from your hand into play. That creature gains haste. Remove it from the game at eot.
4B: Put a creature from your graveyard into play. That creature gains haste. Remove it from the game at eot.
2/2

Rakdos Purge
2 R/B
Instant
Destroy target land.

#200 n00bdragon Team XC Alignment: Lawful Cynical 3154 posts 17.00 XCB

n00bdragon
  • Interests:Japan is not a cool country.

Posted 16 January 2006 - 11:37 PM

Common

Curfew
2(w/u)(w/u)
Enchantment
All opponents cannot play spells with a converted mana cost of X or higher where X is the number of cards in the turn player's hand.
When the sun sets, terrible things are afoot in the streets of Ravnica. Its best if you just stay inside and let the guards handle it.

Uncommon

Azorius Guildmage
(w/u)(w/u)
Creature - Human Wizard
WWW : Play this ability only at the beginning of your Main 1 Phase. Until your next Upkeep prevent all damage to either player's life.
UUU : Play this ability only at the beginning of your Main 1 Phase. Until your next Upkeep neither player may play Instant or Sorcery spells.
2/2

Rare

Letter of the Law
4(w/u)(w/u)
Legendary Enchantment
Creatures with converted mana cost X are indestructable and unblockable where X is the number of cards in the turn player's hand.
WW : Target creature can block unblockable creatures during this turn.
UU : Target creature and its effects can destroy indestructable creatures during this turn.
The law is laid out to protect everyone equally, some are just more equal than others.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users